All posts tagged: partly renovated

Krimulda Castle

This Latvian dream castle perched on the banks of the River Gauja in the National Park. The offer includes a complete estate ensemble consisting of 9 buildings with a total of 8300 sqm usable area.

Rudden Manor

The manor is slightly elevated in the hilly landscape and gives both east and west a wonderful view of the surrounding landscape. Romantics can enjoy fantastic sunrises and sunsets.

Zirstenhoff Manor

The Gutsanlage is picturesquely embedded in a bend of the river Ogre, a tributary of the Düna. The manor house itself has an approved rehabilitation plan and there are a number of historical building materials available for refurbishing the house.

Mirow Castle

The city of Mirow is the heart of the Mecklenburg Kleinseenplatte. South of the castle island, surrounded on two sides by the water, is the complex of the “Lower Castle”. The castle was built in 1735 and served as the residence of the non-governing Duke Karl of Mecklenburg. Here was born the later English Queen Charlotte.

Lübzin Manor

Lübzin is embedded in the gentle landscape of Mecklenburg. One of the few undeveloped estate ensembles with lakeside and park. A beautiful park stocked with a considerable amount of old trees stretches along the lake. Additional areas around the lake can be purchased.

Fincken Manor

Fincken is located west of the Müritz. 1972 and 1993 was a complete reconstruction of the house for hotel use. Modern renovation of the entire house necessary. Spacious lake property with swimming area and boat dock.