Blücherhof is one of the few fully preserved manors in Mecklenburg and is particularly well suited for tourist use.
The city of Mirow is the heart of the Mecklenburg Kleinseenplatte. South of the castle island, surrounded on two sides by the water, is the complex of the “Lower Castle”. The castle was built in 1735 and served as the residence of the non-governing Duke Karl of Mecklenburg. Here was born the later English Queen Charlotte.
Fincken is located west of the Müritz. 1972 and 1993 was a complete reconstruction of the house for hotel use. Modern renovation of the entire house necessary. Spacious lake property with swimming area and boat dock.