This Latvian dream castle perched on the banks of the River Gauja in the National Park. The offer includes a complete estate ensemble consisting of 9 buildings with a total of 8300 sqm usable area.
The city of Mirow is the heart of the Mecklenburg Kleinseenplatte. South of the castle island, surrounded on two sides by the water, is the complex of the “Lower Castle”. The castle was built in 1735 and served as the residence of the non-governing Duke Karl of Mecklenburg. Here was born the later English Queen Charlotte.